by Mailen Oucharick y Miguel Santillan
TANGO LESSON by Mailen Oucharick y Miguel Santillan
- Lesson Date and level
- From 2023/3/9 every Thursday
Lesson 20:30 to 21:30 + Practice 21:30 to 23:00.
- ONLY LESSON: ¥3000
PACK 4 LESSON: ¥10.000 (practice + ¥500)
- Description Lesson
- We see the tango as a social dance of constant transformation, that is why we try to work on musical and movement CONCEPTS, using in certain occasions, sequences and steps only as a means and not as a conditioning factor for the dance.
We look for the naturalness of the body movements, aiming to achieve organic and friendly energies. We play with rhythms, dynamics and ways of interpreting the music and states of the body, in order to transmit to our students that TANGO is in all of us!
- Mailen Oucharick y Miguel Santillan
- Tango teacher at the Cultural Center of Bajo Flores, Cultural Program in Neighborhoods (2012-2019).
Instructor of NPO Tiempo Iberoamericano, Fukuoka, Japan (2019-2020/ 2022)
Sakura Tango Festival (Fukuoka, Japan) 2022
Finalist of the contest PreCosquin 2019 y 2022
Organizer the Milonga .Bs As Argentina.
Organizer of "La Porteña Folklórica" (Peña) Bs As Argentina.
- Instagram: @mailenymiguel.danza
Facebook: Mailen Oucharick y Miguel Santillan